The Pladdet combi crushers are perfect for primary demolition work. For example, for demolishing constructions with a lot of iron and concrete parts, or a combination of these. As a result, the combi crushers deliver maximum performance with minimum wear.Read more
- Quick, tailor-made offers!
Suitable for all any construction
Our combi crusher work their way powerfully and quickly into any construction.
Combi crushers can be rotated 360° by use of Parker® hydraulic motor.
The Pladdet combi crushers have a low weight and an optimal centre of gravity. This makes it the ideal combination shears for every demolition worker and contractor.
The Pladdet combi crushers are suitable for machines from about 2 tonnes up to 100 tonnes and are renowned for their performance. By using the right hydraulic components, the shears work extremely efficiently. This translates into short cycle times and low fuel consumption on the excavator. The powerful cylinders are equipped with a speed valve. This ensures a fast open and close cycle.
- JAW01 Demolition Jaws: for demolition of concrete structures and maximum penetration force.
- JAW02 Crushing jaws: for reducing debris or efficiently demolishing softer concrete.
- JAW03 Steel cutting jaws: for various steel cutting activities.
- JAW04 Combi crushing jaws: for demolishing concrete structures with slightly wider jaws.
The Pladdet combi crushers are made of Hardox® or reinforced cast iron, depending on the type. As a result, it delivers maximum performance with minimum wear.
The combination shears have an exceptional guarantee of 3 years.